All text, photographs, images, illustrations, animations, music, sounds, and other materials on this Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") are protected by copyrights and other intellectual property rights of Konica Minolta Sensing Europe B.V., its affiliates, and licensors. Konica Minolta Sensing Europe B.V. is the owner of the copyrights in the selection, coordination, and organization of the contents of this Website, which may not be copied for commercial purposes or used for distribution or be modified or reposted to other Internet sites.
Copying, transmitting, modifying, deleting, or reproducing on your website the contents of this Website without the permission of the copyright owner, whether Konica Minolta Sensing Europe B.V., its affiliates, or licensors, is prohibited under copyright law, except for printing or downloading for personal use, or as otherwise permitted by copyright law.
You must contact Konica Minolta Sensing Europe B.V. (hereinafter referred to as "Konica Minolta") to obtain permission to use the contents of this Website. Permission may be withheld if the Content contains legally protected portraits, copyrighted material, trademarks of third parties, etc., or if your intended use of the Content is deemed inappropriate by Konica Minolta.
If reproduction of the content is permitted by Konica Minolta, you must display the copyright notice stipulated by Konica Minolta. Modification or deletion of the copyright notice without the prior written consent of Konica Minolta is prohibited.
All information and product specifications contained in this Website are subject to change without notice. This information has no contractual value whatsoever. Although every care has been taken in the preparation of this information, errors may occur, and the information contained herein does not constitute a commitment or warranty on the part of Konica Minolta. All company names, trademarks, and/or product names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Konica Minolta reserves the right to interrupt this Website at any time without notice and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from such interruption.
By using this Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and any dispute arising from the interpretation or performance of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commercial Court of Paris, France, if the user is a merchant.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 6-III-1 of the French Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the Confidence in the Digital Economy, we hereby inform you that:
- Konica Minolta Sensing Europe B.V. is the publishing company of this Website, whose head office is located at Marconibaan 57, NL-3439 MR Nieuwegein, the Netherlands, registered at the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce KVK under the number 30211392, as a Besloten Vennootschap (B.V.), and with the VAT number NL815351641B.01. The Managing Director of KMSEU is: Mr Masatomo Kagawa. And the amount of the share capital is € 41.960.000.
- Telephone number: +31(0)30 248-1191. Email address: Info.Sensing@seu.konicaminolta.eu
- The person in charge of the publication of the Website is: Mrs Nina Monceaux. Contact email: email@example.com
- The General Terms and Conditions for professional customers are available on Terms and Conditions of Use
- This Website is hosted by active elements GmbH, located at Heinrich-Nordhoff-Ring 5, D-30826 Garbsen, in Germany and registered as a Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH). Its phone number is +49 5131 4422-33. The name of the host is: xenon.active-elements.de
The legal notice concerning cookies is available at the bottom of the Website "Cookies Statement".