DRUPA 16: Visit Hall 7a Stand F20, demonstrating the revolutionary FD-9
Fast, Accurate, Efficient and Automated
Visit the Konica Minolta Sensing stand at Drupa for a demonstration of the FD-9 AutoScan Spectrophotometer.
The latest innovation in print colour management, the FD-9 AutoScan Spectrophotometer, an automated solution for profiling one or many output devices.
- Automate scanning of up to 100 sheets* at a speed of 1500 patches in 4 minutes
- Network connectivity for multiple output devices
- Simultaneous M0, M1 and M2 data
- Scan full size control charts or automatically detect control elements on prints
- QR code reader automates identification and assignment of calibration or control
*100 sheet scan requires Auto Sheet Feeder accessory
FD-9 Extended Demonstration
Our UK partner MyPressXpert will be on stand presenting extended demonstrations, discussing real world experiences and answering any questions on the 31st May, 1st,2nd,6th,7th & 9th June with a scheduled presentation between 10 and 11 AM on each of these days. If you would like to arrange a specific demo with applied test files please email ncoady(at)mypressxpert.com or call +44 7740 940459 to arrange a time.
Also on the stand:
- ColorCare Server: The ultimate solution for color management in a digital print production environment.
- Colourscout A+: The ColourscoutA+ can use a regular spectrophotometer to create profiles for non-standard materials such as foils & mesh.
- Colibri: Learn how the Colibri CCM system is used by brands to achieve consistent colour to printed goods and physical product.