Colibri® ColorSpec enables creative and prepress designers, brand owners, manufacturers and material producers to use real colours in their artwork. Users can define colour standards, dependent standards and related tolerances for their products, and communicate these brands, designs and standards to their suppliers.
Colibri® ColorSpec features and benefits include:
- Management of brands and designs
- Mark-up of designs for accurate and consistent colour monitoring
- Definition, standardization and referencing of shades
- Store historical data of colour standards
- Improved communication between brand owners, manufacturers and their suppliers
- Increased cooperation between supply chain participants
- Seamless transfer of colour standards, catalogues and substrates to third-party software
Colibri® ColorSpec helps you manage your complete colour pallet, from colour standard specification, to development and digital compliance criteria and ultimately individual supplier review.
Developed for use with Adobe Illustrator® design software, this Add-on allows creative and prepress designers to connect to the Colibri® central database and select approved brand colours as well as real colour standards based on spectral colour data for use in their artworks. Designers have the option of working offline but need to re-connect to Colibri® to ascertain colour data approval status.
Predict colour feasibility and consistency across a variety of technologies, applications and substrates in an early stage of the colour specification. This tool is based on real colorant data, but has been developed with userfriendly templates to simplify the process of colour feasibility right at the start of the development process.
Konica Minolta Sensing is a distributor of matchmycolor LLC for software and services.
Colibri® is a registered trademark of matchmycolor LLC; Microsoft®, Windows® 7 and Windows® 8 are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.