The CM-512m3A measures colour by illuminating the sample simultaneously from three angles (25°, 45° and 75°) and observation under 0°, making it suitable for subjects such as metallic effect coatings used in automotive exteriors or for the textured materials used for automotive interiors.
- Simultaneous measurements under 25°, 45°, and 75° angle
- Perfect circumferential illumination by Xenon Flash with 18 radial aligned glass fibres per angle, eliminating variations by instrument orientation
- The line graph display function enables easy colour judgment even on production sites
- Evaluation equation suitable for measurements of metallic/pearl coating correlates well with visual evaluation.
With the CM-512m3A, the ΔE00 (CIE 2000) equation is used with parameters fine-tuned based on proprietary knowhow to provide measurement data for metallic/pearl coatings which correlate well with visual evaluation.
- Average measurement.
The CM-512m3A supports automatic average measurement and manual average measurement. In the former, precision is increased by taking multiple measurements of the same specimen location setting; in the latter, measurements of different specimen locations are performed to efficiently determine the overall average data. In addition, an outlier elimination function allows the two measurements with the greatest difference from the average to be removed before calculation is performed.
- Very rugged design and compact design allow fast and accurate QC in the production line.