The T-10MA is the ideal instrument if space is tight. With a receptor head of only 16mm diameter (14 mm diameter measurement area) and a 1 metre long lead, you can measure even hard-to-reach and small spots.
- Measurement in confined areas
- Spot measurements where illuminated area is small
The operational functions are accessed using just 3 large buttons. An additional operating panel for less commonly used features is found under a sliding cover. This way, you are not distracted by additional operating elements during everyday work. A large, backlit liquid crystal display shows the measurement values; the illumination is automatically switched on as soon as it gets too dark. The T-10MA offer the following possibilities for analysis:
- Absolute measurement of illuminance in Lux and foot candles.
- Comparison of illuminance values as a difference or percentage value. The target level can be entered by measurement or manual entry with the keypad.
- Integrated illuminance (exposure) with a display of the integration time and the illuminance mean value.
- Other evaluation options with the software optional T-S10w
Multiple Receptors with serial connection
The option to connect multiple receptor heads allows multi-point measurements simultaneously without having to move the instrument.
The receptor head of the T-10MA can be combined into multi-measurement systems with the normal receptor head of the T-10A.
Suitable to measure Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) light sources
Conventional illuminance meters often cannot accurately measure Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) controlled light sources such as the increasingly widely used LED light sources.
Thanks to its special receptor design the T-10A is fully capable of accurately measure the illuminance of PWM light sources.