Imaging colorimeters for 2D light measurement
Solution for complex measurement requirements in aviation, automotive, general lighting or the display industry.
LumiCam 2400B variants: Mono, Color, and Advanced
- High-resolution sensor up to five megapixels
- Range of lenses with motorized focus and apertures
- Up to 30% shorter measuring times
- Improved reproducibility of measurement results
- More compact design
- High-resolution sensor up to 12 megapixels
Fields of application:
Automotive interior measurement
With its high resolution of 5 megapixels, the LumiCam 2400B imaging colorimeter is optimized for the fast spatially resolved analysis of display symbols and control elements in vehicles and displays. In addition to the measurement of luminance and color distribution the homogeneity, contrast and mura of displays and flat panel displays can also be quickly and extremely accurately determined. In combination with the positioning system DTS and the new spectroradiometer CAS 140D it’s a high-end turnkey solution for highly accurate colorimetric characterization of displays and automotive interior lighting.