Compact, light-weight and easy to use multifunctional Illuminance Meter with Mini Receptor Head for special applications
The T-10MA feature a small receptor head of 16.5mm diameter with a 1m connecting cable, enabling measurements on small surfaces or situations where the receptor head of the T-10A cannot be placed.
The T-10MA is capable of measuring intermittent light sources. It has a very large measuring range of 0.01 to 299,000 lx with automatic range switching and a large, backlit LCD screen. All this with the renowned high precision level from Konica Minolta.
- Small receptor head to measure illuminance in special situations
- Accurate measurement of Pulse modulated Light sources (PWM)
- Automatic zero adjustment for immediate measurement
- Auto-range function for a wide measurement range
- LCD backlight for low illuminance levels
- Key cover to prevent accidental operation.
- USB interface supports direct connection to a PC
- Powered by standard AA-size batteries or AC Adaptor